The successful candidate for this role will join our Sales team at AirtelTigo as a Direct Sales Supervisor in the Commercial Department.
He will report to the Regional Sales Manager and will be responsible for managing the company’s direct acquisition channels in the territory. The Indirect Sales Supervisor will also work with the Regional Sales Manager to achieve all strategic and operational goals.
Job Title: Direct Sales Supervisor
Job Function: Commercial
Employment Type: Contract
Expiry Date: 10th February 2020
- Develop and grow businesses in assigned regions by recruiting & managing mobile agents;
- Provide reports to the Regional Manager;
- Ensure that BTL activities are held on schedule and report on results;
- Prepare monthly activation and BTL schedule and executes accordingly;
- Identify Business/Activation opportunities in the market;
- You are responsible for ensuring that there is adequate branding for/of the team;
- Report on competition activity;
- Recruit Points of Activation;
- Prepare and submit monthly itinerary on the last Friday of every (current) month
- Prepare daily route before going out on the field/market and prepare daily visitation tracker
- Provide technical feedback with reference to issues with activations.
Qualification and Experience
- A university degree in any field or a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Marketing, Business Studies or other related fields;
- A minimum of two (2) year experience in a Sales and Distribution role and operation experience preferable in the Telecom/FMCG;
- Proficiency in IT software such as Microsoft Office, etc.;
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in verbal and written English is essential;
- Good organizational and time management skills;
- Good execution and reporting skills;
- Must be licensed to drive and with a clean driver’s license/record.Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represent who we are; Simplicity, Transparency, and Relevance. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to: Recruitment@airteltigo.com.gh
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
Closing Date for Application: 10th February 2020
While we appreciate all interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to the volume of applications.